Tittle: Engineering Transmembrane Proteins for Cancer Immunotherapy
Speaker: Nicholas Abuid, Application Scientist at ACROBiosystems, Inc
Returning for a second year, this online event will provide researchers with a unique opportunity to hear about the advances taking place within cancer research. We will bring together a broad cross-section of experts to share their work in areas such as, omics, immunology, drug discovery and cell science.
This online symposium will cover:
- Oncolytic virotherapy
- Translation of therapeutic transgenes
- Translatability of preclinical animal models
- Specialized bioinformatics
- Novel immunotherapies
- Discovering and categorizing mutational signatures
- Advances in CRISPR gene editing
- The microbiome and breast cancer
- Apoptosis and compensatory proliferation signaling
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.